I was recently nominated for a 'Blogger Recognition Award' by the lovely Shayla. (Thank you soooo much) These nominations are such a great way to help other bloggers get the recognition their work deserves.
The rules for any nominees are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post showing the award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers to pass the award to
- Comment on each blog with a link to the post and let them know you nominated them
I started this blog just a couple of months ago, it is something I had been wanting to do for such a long long time but had kept putting it off and waiting for the right moment. But then I made it one of my 2017 resolutions and just went for it and I’m so glad I did!
Two pieces of advice I would give to new bloggers would be:
1. Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers.
2. Join in on blogger chats on twitter – you will find so many blogger friends on there. My personal fav chat currently are the @GRLPOWRCHAT chats. You won’t regret it!
Ok, now for 15 nominations. These are all some of my favourite blogs at the moment, be sure to check them out: